To our customers, referrers and clients,
Tick Box Conveyancing has made some changes to its operation following the declaration of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a pandemic by the relevant authorities.
For the most part, it is business as usual at Tick Box Conveyancing.
As a business, we have equipped the majority of our staff with the ability to work from home and as a business which has strong flexible working practices in place, we can ensure that all ongoing matters can be handled with the same high level of service Tick Box has come to be known for despite this considerable disruption.
However, Tick Box has acted quickly to ensure we play our part in limiting the spread of this disease and to safeguard the health and safety of our employees.
As of today, Monday, March 16, 2020, the following changes to our operations are in place:
- No face-to-face meetings with clients until further notice
- Tick Box staff can be contacted via the office phone, email or Zoom (see more about Zoom below)
- TickBox will be using a mobile Verification of Identity (VOI) platform called IDfy to perform all VOIs until further notice.
Internally, Tick Box has created and documented several new policies to educate and enable our staff to maintain a healthy working environment.
Several Tick Box staff already work from home, and all staff will be equipped to be able to work from home should this become necessary in the future.
If you have a meeting scheduled with Tick Box staff, the meeting will be convened over the phone or via Zoom.
Zoom is a free and convenient means of communicating with us in a secure, encrypted environment.
You will receive an invitation to join a meeting.
If you were planning to come into one of our offices, we ask that you call or email to see if your matter can be dealt with over the phone or Zoom.
Benefits of Zoom include:
- Online face to face meeting or audio-only contact at any location;
- The ability of any person to share their screen to view documents and images;
- Available on any PC, tablet or mobile phone: Android and Apple;
- No need for any software program. For a Zoom meeting, we send you a calendar invitation which automatically downloads a small software file onto your phone, tablet or PC to enable you to come into a zoom meeting.
Whilst face-to-face meetings are not possible at this point, Tick Box Conveyancing understands that most ongoing matters will still require Verification of Identification (VOI).
We will be using the mobile VOI platform IDfy to complete this process until further notice.
All clients who are required to conduct a VOI will be contacted by Tick Box staff with further information about how to complete this process.
You can learn more about IDfy HERE.